- 32 USD ($)
- 32.00 - 33.00 USD ($)
Kojic Acid Dipalmitate offered by us is widely utilized in various cosmetic formulations for improving their characteristics. It is known to have skin lightening properties and assures good pH stability. This compound has chemical formula C38H66O6 with a molar mass of 618.9 g/mol. It is also used for the treatment of pigmentary disorders and is added to sunscreen lotions & skin whitening creams. Kojic Acid Dipalmitate appears as a white colored powder and can be availed at reasonable rates in bulk amounts by our respected clients.
- Has melting point of 97 to 97 degrees Celsius
- Soluble in mineral oil & alcohol
- Light & heat stable
- 5-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethyl-4H-pyran-4-one; citric acid;
- kojic acid;
- 6-hydroxy-2- Hydroxymethyl-1,4-pyrone;
- CAS: 501-30-4
- HS CODE 2932999099
- Molecular formula: C6H6O4
- Molecular weight: 142.11
- EINECS number: 207-922-4
- Melting point 152-155 °C (lit.)
- Level: Daily level
- Content: 99%
- Appearance: white powder
Uses: mainly used in cosmetic whitening additives. It is added to the oil phase during use, and the dosage is 1~3% of the total amount.
Quality standards: corporate standards.
Packing and storage: 1kg, aluminum foil bag, lined with a plastic bag. Store in a closed, cool place.
- China port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 1000-10000 kgs Per Month
- 3-5 Week
NO 8,sanyuan Road, Huangshi, Hubei, P. R. China, Huangshi, Hubei, 435000, China