- 1 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 2.00 USD ($)
Industrial Sodium Chloride serves as the starting point for the chloralkali process, for production of sodium carbonate by Solvay process, and in production of glass & dyes. It has chemical formula NaCl with a molecular weight of 58.443 g/mol and appears as a white colored powder. This compound is water-soluble in nature and has a boiling point of 1465 degrees Celsius. Industrial Sodium Chloride also finds application in pulp & paper industry and processing of aluminum, copper, steel, & vanadium.
- Odorless in nature
- Has a density of 2.17 g/cm3
- Serves as condiment & food preservative
- China port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000 Per Month
- 3-5 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As per Requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP
NO 8, Sanyuan Road, Huangshi, Hubei, 435000, China