- 5.00 - 15.00 USD ($)
Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline (DPHP)
- (2S,4R)-1-hexadecanoyl-4-hexadecanoyloxypyrrolidine-2-carboxylic acid
- trans-O,N-Dipalmitoylhydroxyproline; Dipamitoylhydroxyproline; Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline;
- EINECS 255-490-0;
- CAS NO: 41672-81-5
- FORMULA: C37H69NO5
- Molecular weight: 607.95
- Hs code:29157090
Physical and chemicals charters:
- White or colorless powder or granular
- Melting point: 69.5 °C
- Boiling point:696.6±55.0 °C at 760 mm Hg
- Flashing point:375.1±31.5 °C
- Refraction ratio:1.494
- Gravity: 1.0-1.05 g/cm3
- Solution: no soluble in water, easy in ethonal,toluene,Tetrahedron organic solvent, miscible with propylene glycol or oil
Functional use: Dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline (DPHP) is an anti-wrinkle and firming cosmetic material synthesized from the natural product palmitic acid and the natural amino acid hydroxyproline. The fatty group carried by hydroxyproline effectively enhances the skin's hydroxylation. Proline absorption capacity of proline. After DPHP enters the skin, hydroxyproline is released under the action of lipase. Hydroxyproline is recognized as a collagen-promoting substance. DPHP's quick anti-wrinkle, firming and skin elasticity have been used by a large number of scientific experiments. prove. It is a new anti-aging raw material with outstanding effects.
DPHP stimulates the rearrangement of collagen, shrinks collagen fibers, restores skin firmness, and its activity is significantly stronger than vitamin C. Protecting elastin from enzyme damage, DPHP is more active than vitamin C in inhibiting elastase.
It scavenges oxygen free radicals and has a triple firming effect.
Increases moisture content in the skin, good moisturising effect
USAGE: It can be used needs to be melted at 80-85°C (176-185°F) and incorporated into fatty phase of formulas, recommended use level 1-2%.
- Anti-aging, anti-wrinkle & anti-stretch mark creams & lotions, firming / toning products, moisturising and lip treatment formulations.
- Appearance:White or colourless powder or granular
- Acid value:110.0～140.0 mg KOH/g
- Loss of dry :≤1.0%
- Active materials: ≥85.0%
- Free palmist acid (dry basis): ≤15.0%
- Heavy metal (in total lead): ≤10ppm
- Lead: ≤ 2ppm
- Arsenic: ≤2ppm
- China port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000-10000 kgs Per Month
- 3-5 Week
NO 8,sanyuan Road, Huangshi, Hubei, P. R. China, Huangshi, Hubei, 435000, China