- 5.00 - 15.00 USD ($)
2-Chloropropionyl Chloride is a chemical compound which finds application in the pharmaceutical industry for the formulation of medicines. It is known to have molecular formula C3H4Cl2O with a molar mass of 126.964 g/mol. Appears as clear colorless to yellow liquid, this compound has a melting point of -71 degrees Celsius with boiling point range of 109-111 degrees C. 2-Chloropropionyl Chloride finds most common use in organic synthesis of ibuprofen which is required in various pesticides and formulation of medicinal compounds. For the agricultural sector, it serves as a crop protective agent and is also required in the dye industry.
- Highly pure in nature
- Assures excellent effectiveness
- Can accept one hydrogen bond during a chemical reaction
- Product Name: R-(-)-2-Chloropropionyl Chloride
- Other Names: 2-Chloropropionyl Chloride; a- Chloropropionyl Chloride; alpha.- Chloropropionyl chloride; 2-Chloropropanoyl Chloride; D-2-Chloropropionyl Chloride
- CAS No.: 70110-25-7 ; 7623-09-8
- EINECS No.: 231-540-7
- Appearance: Colourless transparent liquid
- Purity: at least 98%
- Specific Rotation: at most -4
- Refractive Index: 1.4390-1.4410
- Density: 1.25-1.27
- Molecular Formula: C3H4Cl2O
- Molecular Weight: 126.97
- Package: 250kg/plastic drum Or per customer's request.
Application: It is an important raw material of organic synthesis, which is used as a synthesis of ibuprofen in medicine and of herbicide in pesticide, etc. It can be applied for medicine, dyes, pesticide intermediates and crops protective agent.
- China port
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 1000-10000 kgs Per Month
- 3-5 Week
NO 8, Sanyuan Road, Huangshi, Hubei, 435000, China